The most wonderful and blessed surprise. One of our sons that lives in Cincinnati, Aaron, his wife, Jackie, and their four kids - Ethan, Emma, Elena, and Evan came into to see us a couple of days.
It was probably the best medicine Jerry could have gotten. Later in the evening we had a mini family reunion. It's just always hard saying good-bye.
Jerry's white count is up to .6 today. His red blood count and platelets are still rising. The white count is slower than we want, but the doctor tells us not to be concerned.
We love you and covet your continued prayers.
I know that the family there was a dose of good medicine.Beautiful family. Love Judy
ReplyDeletePat and Jerry, what a beautiful family and my, I am certain their coming was a wonderful blessing. Just want you to know that I too am continuing to pray and especially for the white blood count to rise. May you be encouraged to know that so many are loving and praying for you. Your Sister in Christ, Suzie, Dorothy's sister
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family!! Must be really awesome to be grandparents!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all!
Love, Kim
Your family looks great! I hope Alexis & Gavin will get to meet the youngest three someday. It would be nice to get a picture with all the grandkids.
ReplyDelete