It was a month ago yesterday on June 9 that we received the diagnosis of Jerry's leukemia. What a month. Getting the diagnosis, going into Duke Hospital, receiving the chemo, waiting for results, going into the lowest valley imaginable, waiting to climb to the top of the mountain again. We probably have went through every emotion that's possible for a human being to go through. But through all of this we believe God was right there with us holding our hands.
Isaiah 41:13
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
GOD HOLDS MY HAND
The Lord holds my hand as I go through each day.
He keeps me from falling and going astray.
When the way seems hard and storm clouds appear,
He holds my hand, and I have no fear.
When burdens are heavy and in times of need,
I'll hold tight to His hand and let Him lead.
His mercy and His love will never fail,
For in His hand is the print of the nail.
-Patricia Rice
-Patricia Rice
We love you and have a great Sunday!!
You have a way with words, Mrs. Rice, and I so look forward to reading what you have to say each day. You are continuing to be much in our thoughts and prayers. Love you both! Connie
ReplyDeleteMrs Rice I believe you just wrote a hymn beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat was beautiful Patricia! I love you and you both are constantly in my prayers. Looking forward to the day you come home. God is so good!I missed you both. Love, Mary
ReplyDeleteBro Jerry and Ms Pat, Just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers daily here in WV. Thank you for all the updates. I follow your blog almost daily. May God Bless, Greg and Maria Nicholas
ReplyDeletePat, what a beautiful poem, touches my heart. So greatful to God that he will bring good days ahead..Praise God
ReplyDelete