Good news!!! The white count is up to .8 today along with all the other counts rising. We are so encouraged today. Jerry's appetite is a little better and we rejoice in that. He had a kind of a brutal weight loss program - he lost 16 pounds so far. Please continue praying.
Also, we would like to express our love and sympathy for our dear friends, Johnnie and Debbie Brown & family at the loss of their son, Ryan. Our hearts break with theirs.
I am so glad to hear that! I hope everything keeps going in the right direction. I think and pray for you guys every day.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Kim
I am so sorry for your friends. I can't imagine losing a child, no matter what age. They are in my prayers too.
Praises said for the good news!! God is so good!! We will continue to pray for the increase in counts, as well as appetite! (I wish I could send some of the appetite out of this house, as the 3 growing boys are going to eat me right out of here!)
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray for all that you need.
In Christ,
Ron and Kristie Wooten
Austin and Aidan
We praise and thank God for his goodness and grace. We pray that all continues to progress in a positive direction. We are so sorry to hear about your Friend's Son. What a horrible loss for them. We will keep them in our prayers also. Love and blessings to you...
ReplyDelete