John Wesley said “Prayer is where the action is."
I believe there were a lot of people that went into action today praying for us. Your prayers are appreciated so very much. He's resting now. They think he has a fungal infection. They added another antibiotic for fungal infection along with the other antibiotics he is on. Hopefully this will take care of the fevers and chills. He hasn't felt like eating all day. Pray that he will have a more peaceful night and he can start getting some strength back.
Especially be praying for Tuesday. They will be doing another bone marrow biopsy to see how the chemo has worked. I'm praying that all the leukemia cells will be dead and they'll be able to start building him up again. If not they will have to do the chemo again, only in stronger doses.
I am so anxious about Tuesday. When I'm anxious I eat salty crunchy snacks. I saved a whole bag of crunchy cheetos just for that day. I'll probably end up eating the whole bag waiting for the doctor to have the results. We might not know the final results until Wednesday.
We know that this is just the first phase of the chemo and we still have a long battle ahead of us.
But we also know God is already there preparing us for whatever we have to face.
We love you. Thanks again for the prayers, love, and support.
Just wanted you to know my heart is with both of you, Mrs. Patricia. I don't know any words to type that may be of help to you other than I realize that we, as His children, are all surrounded by the love and care of our Heavenly Father. I will keep our SS class informed of your progress in the morning. I pray that God will meet your deepest need. Bro. Dean
ReplyDeleteOh Pat, what a blessing this news is. We pray that you both rest well tonight and that the antibiotics work to eliminate the infection and that tomorrow will be a brighter day. Strength, peace, healing and Gods blessings be with you and Jerry...we Love you so much...
ReplyDeleteI love you both so much!
ReplyDeletemy heart, thoughts and prayers are with you both!
i love you again uncle jerry and aunt pat,
Olivia