Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Roller Coaster Ride

Jerry said he feels like he's on a roller coaster ride with the fevers and the chills. And he never did like roller coaster rides. They keep running cultures and tests and they are still not sure what is causing the infection.

But, he wanted you to know that he was fighting the fight and keeping the faith. 
Please keep praying and especially that he will have a good night tonight. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I hate roller coasters too. Love you, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really missed you today. I will keep praying for the infection and especially for Tuesday. As we celebrate our freedom tomorrow, I will be praying that soon you will be free from this disease and back home with us. God is all powerful, and He can make it happen. I love you both. Mary Van Cleave

    ReplyDelete