Home is such a beautiful word. To me home is a safe place, a restful and peaceful place, a place where you can be yourself.
And it's a place where there should always be lots of love. Just imagine how great our heavenly home is going to be someday.
It was so great walking into our front door yesterday and being home. I finally got everything unpacked and put away. It was so nice sleeping in our own bed and not being woke up two or three times during the night. Every morning at 4:00 they would come in and weigh Jerry. I always wondered why they did it at 4:00 in the morning. And then at 5:00 they would come in to take blood from him. Last night, we both actually slept all night long. It was so nice.
Please continue to pray that Jerry's blood count rises. His next appointment is Tuesday, July 26, at Duke Clinic. Hopefully, his blood count will be up enough that they can do another bone marrow biopsy.
Sometimes we can feel the prayers of God's people. Sometimes during the long nights at the hospital when Jerry felt his worst, we felt your prayers. Please don't stop praying! We love you!
Sometimes we can feel the prayers of God's people. Sometimes during the long nights at the hospital when Jerry felt his worst, we felt your prayers. Please don't stop praying! We love you!
Didn't get to check out your blog yesterday, so we are playing catch-up today. So glad to here that you are home. We really don't appreciate our homes until we are gone for a while do we? We will continue to keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteBert & Faye
Oh, we definitely won't stop praying. Prayer is such a powerful blessing. We are so glad that you guys are enjoying being home. I know you have a long road ahead but w prayers, God's grace, good doctors, and strength you will get through this. Enjoy the time at home and relax. We Love You
ReplyDeleteuncle Jerry and aunt Pat,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry i haven't written in a week. I have thought about you both everyday and i love you both so much! don't be mad!!! I'm so happy to see and hear that you guys are home right now, take this time to rest, catch up, and completely heal, both of you!
Uncle Jerry,
I love you so very much! I'm so blessed and happy to have you as my uncle. I have always looked up to you and always remember watching to clean the animals you caught while hunting! you have to get better so we can watch you again soon! i'm with you everyday with my thoughts and my heart. I continue to pray for you and i love you with all of my heart!
Aunt Pat,
I love you so much! Dont you ever worry about being a good care giver, you are and will be a great one! i love you so much and miss you! i think about you everyday and pray for you too! i love you so much!
i love you both so much!
Olivia
Jerry & Pat,
ReplyDeletePraise God for the good progress and for the great Christ attitude you're sharing with us during this time of your afflication. We are fervently praying for you. Thanks for keeping me informed.
God bless,
Larry Lilly
Dr. Rice,
ReplyDeleteI wish you could be our Bible teacher again this year. Praying for you! Get well soon!