Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
~Author Unknown
I would be lying if I said we didn't have fears. Especially about things we're still facing that we know little about. It seems like every day there is a new experience. All we can do right now is to feed our faith or the fears would be more than we could handle.
You never think that you'll have to face a situation like this in your life. Just watching my husband lay there, so weak and feverish that he can't even hardly raise his head up.
Yesterday another fever/infection and Jerry was put on a stronger band of antibiotics that seemed to do the job. He was so weak, they flooded him with IV fluids. He seems to be doing better now. Today they are going to give him a blood transfusion. We're hoping to have a smoother day today.
Yesterday another fever/infection and Jerry was put on a stronger band of antibiotics that seemed to do the job. He was so weak, they flooded him with IV fluids. He seems to be doing better now. Today they are going to give him a blood transfusion. We're hoping to have a smoother day today.
One of the things that cheer us more than any other is when we think of our grand kids and all the funny and wonderful things they do to make your life exciting. And before I know it they'll be a smile on our face and laughter.
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful words of encouragement you write to us on our blog.
We love you.
We love you two and are praying for you daily. Both boys pray for you each night at devotion time. We are expecting great things from God!
ReplyDeleteWe just want you to know that we were all there with you both last night with our arms right around both of you! I know the new antibiotics and IV fluids will work and uncle Jerry will start feeling better soon! I hope that you both have a better day today and a better weekend! I'm thinking about you both all the time and keeping you in my daily prayers! Good things will happen!
ReplyDeleteI love you both!
Olivia
We love you both and are thinking about you and praying for you each day!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you that we are think of you both and praying for a fast recovery. If there is any thing we can do for you please let us know. The Lord's Glory will be shining all around you both doing and after all this. Keep your eyes on The Lord and he will give you the strength and comforted that you need. God Bless You!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Gary's sister Rita! Just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! And I know this must be just awful but we know that Gods word is strong and he is always with us even in the darkess nights he is always right besides us. That is the great thing about believing in God he knows are needs and wants he knows everything before it happens. And I do believe you will have an amazing story to tell once you get well of how great your faith is when everything is tumbling down around you.And if you happened to recieve to blogs from me it because I messed up sorry. but I do mean every word that I have typed. God Bless You!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there buddy, it's halfway the race and We're cheering you on. Don't stick me with this Sunday school class.
ReplyDeleteGuess who?