Lately it seems that I hear of so many friends and family that are going through sad situations and are carrying so many burdens and have broken hearts. Sometimes it's so hard to understand, but I know that God is real and He's able to answer prayers and heal broken hearts.
Psalm 147:3
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Broken Hearts
As I look around me, I see so much sorrow,
I see people who fear another tomorrow.
I see a mother's face stained from her tears,
For a child she's prayed for throughout the years.
I see broken homes full of sin and strife,
And children who search for a better life.
There's people who long for heaven's shore,
To see loved ones who have gone on before.
But there's One who can heal the broken heart,
And can give each person a brand new start.
He's the mighty Savior who hears our pleas,
And His mercy and grace can set us free.
-Patricia Rice
We have such an amazing God. Through our own situation, we see God working everyday. Sometimes our hearts are so heavy, not knowing what is around the next bend in our road. Sometimes all we have to hold on to are all the precious promises of God.
We love you and we can never express all the gratefulness we feel for the love, prayers, and support.
God is so good... plain and simple!
ReplyDeleteHe knows our needs and delivers, expertly!
Our prayers continue, for all of you.
God's Blessings,
Ron and Kristie Wooten
Austin and Aidan
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim
Hope this will be an encouragement to you. One of our friends who was diagnosed with cancer a few months back found out this week that his tumor has shrunk to half its size. Keep looking up as we kno9w you have been.
ReplyDeletei love you both so much!!!
ReplyDeleteim so glad youre home but i know the fight is not over... keep strong and take it day by day..........
im there with you, and we are all there with you. i love you both so much!
olivia
Beautiful poem and we are praying for you both and also for your Friends loss. These are some of the verses that I like to read.
ReplyDelete"the LORD is close to broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit" psalm34:18, "He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds" psalm 147:3, and "... He has sent me to bind the broken-hearted..."isaiah 61:1
In our thoughts and prayers every day. We love you...xoxo