Last night Neal, Amy, Kyla, and Hayden came up for a quick visit to see PawPaw Rice and take Grandma Rice home for a night to do some laundry. The doctors thought I needed to get away for a little break. (Jerry probably secretly told them I was driving him crazy)
Our goal for Jerry to get to come home is for him to go off the antibiotics, stay fever free, and for his white blood count to rise to 1.0 and stay there consistently. That is what were working and praying toward.
Please continue praying. We love you.
Pat, we thought you might have gone home when there wasn't a blog this morning. I'm sure you needed a break. I loved the picture of his
ReplyDeletenew doctors. Good medicine. We'll pray specifically for these medical needs. Remember. All things are possible with God.
We love you. Dale, Dorothy, and Suzie
Love the new doctors! I bet they helped him feel better more than anyone else could! Praying for you both as you go through all this. And tell Bro. Rice that you owe him for all the times he drove YOU crazy! But do take advantage of time to refresh so that you can keep your energy and health up and be better able to help care for Bro. Rice. We love you both!
ReplyDeleteJohn, Faith, Emily and Bethany
I think you new doctors are great! Just what you needed. Praying for you and hope you can soon meet the criteria to come home. We miss you! Love, Mary Van Cleave
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture of the three additional Doctors Rice... I hope your time at home helped to refresh you a bit and that the visit from the Kids renewed your spirits. You are both in our prayers for continued healing and strength. Your in our thoughts many times throughout the day and we miss you... We love you all... Jen & Steve. XoXo
ReplyDeleteLove the picture.The little girls are beautiful. I had pushed all of the wrong buttons. Love Judy
ReplyDeleteThese Doctors are the best kind to have. I pray that they lifted both of your spirits. We are praying for you all.
ReplyDelete