Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thou Hast Done Wonderful Things

Today we'll find out the final results of the bone marrow biopsy. We are so hopeful. Yesterday they said the preliminary results look good, but they should tell us the final results late this afternoon.
We moved to Greenville on June 6, 2008. Three years later on June 9, 2011, they diagnosed Jerry with AML. We have always tried to follow God's will in our lives and when we moved here we felt that was God's will even though moving is always hard.
Little did we know that God was already working in our tomorrow. He already knew that 3 years later, Jerry was going to need to be in a good place where he could get good treatment. We really believe God doesn't make any mistakes. Sometimes at the time, it's hard to understand things and understand why God is directing our paths the way He does. But so many times we have seen God's hand working over and over in our lives.


Isaiah 25:1
O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things;
 thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Thanks to everyone again for all the prayers, love, support, the cards. We can never express enough how grateful we are.
We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Uncly Jerry and Aunt Pat,
    I love you both so much, and i cant wait to find out what the results are!
    keep us posted!!!
    i love you both so much!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Pat, He does indeed do wonderful things and my, I am believing He is going to do just that for both of you. Continuing to lift both of you in prayer and know that good results are on their way. My love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you two, thinking of you a lot and may you receive good news today. Our God is so good and the Great Physician. Thinking of the time I bumped into you at Walmart on purpose. That was my way of making you feel at home. I know exactly what it is like to move around. Thanks for sharing your son. Love Bruce and Ruth Hangosky

    ReplyDelete